Our Microsoft Word training services can save your organisation time and money by giving your staff the skills and resources to make the most of this ubiquitous business tool.
Who is it for?
Our onsite Microsoft Word training is for anyone who wants to get the most out of Microsoft’s Word application.
We provide training for users of Word 2003, 2007 and 2010. We also offer training for users of Mac versions of Word 2008 and 2011.
What will participants learn?
Participants will learn how to use Microsoft Word effectively and efficiently, including how to:
- apply styles and formatting to content
- distinguish between different style types and their function
- create their own styles
- develop a Word template from scratch
- manage styles and formatting using the ‘organiser’ function
- protect styles and lock document formatting.
Our Microsoft Word training is delivered onsite and can be customised to address the particular requirements of your organisation, including your most common Word templates or documents.
We also offer Microsoft Word training as part our Microsoft Word template development services.
Red Pony can deliver this training in person or online anywhere in Australia.